Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2024

Wife


 I have never thought this way about my wife Astrid. Not because she's shy or boring. As we were leaving the hotel, I said that today I'm just going to film you. What do you mean? you will be the main character in today's movie. What should I do then? It is up to you. When we got out into the street she said it must be a movie not for children and then she showed her breasts in the middle of the street. Even then I was a little shocked. She moved on, sliding between two houses. Now there were more breasts before she beckoned me. She pulled down her skirt and said if it's forbidden for children then so be it. Dan left and I filmed a little from time to time. When we got back to the hotel she went down a flight of stairs instead of going up to the room. Now it's the final scene, she said. Oh, what an ending it was.
Sara in the parking garage.
Filmed her under a bridge we had stopped at.
New smeared with sunscreen on our terrace

No comments:

Post a Comment

car

My girl doesn't want to show you her face, but she wants to show you her pussy. I filmed her through the window and then her face was vi...