Search This Blog

Saturday 27 July 2024

Wife

There is something special about filming your wife masturbating. You reveal a side of her that others cannot see. Sonja doesn't really understand why I like it.
You have seen my wife here before. She thinks it's fun to be filmed and that we then upload the film for others. She is the one who tells me to film really close so everyone sees everything properly.


 

You have seen my wife here before. She thinks it's fun to be filmed and that we then upload the film for others. She is the one who tells me to film really close so everyone sees everything properly.
My wife masturbates often and I have had the advantage of tasting her orgasm fountain. Now I want to show you her fountain. After she has an orgasm like this, she likes me to lick her a little too gently and sometimes she comes a second time.
My wife online which is a perfect foreplay for us. She gets horny and I get horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife

 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think...