Search This Blog

Monday 12 August 2024

Friend

Ida is a special friend who has taught me a lot when it comes to sex. She is adamant that I give her as much as she gives me when we have sex. She is not the least bit shy and she was also the one who wanted us to film when we had sex. We haven't told our friends that we're sleeping with each other. So we'll see if any of them see this.
 
A morning couldn't be better. Come out into the kitchen and see Marita standing there in just her panties.
She is my friend but nothing more than that. To make a long story short, it started with her filming me and us taking funny selfies together. One thing led to another. When she sat in front of me and had taken out my cock, I picked up the mobile phone that was next to us and started filming. She showed me her breast and after a while I asked if she didn't want to take off her panties too . She made it clear to me that we weren't going to fuck and that I was just going to lie there.
She was married when I secretly filmed her at my house. Now I dare to show the film because she is divorced now. I never told her I filmed us.
We met on our lunch break and had sex. Called my friend one night when I wanted to have sex and he told his wife he was going out with their dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...