Search This Blog

Friday 16 August 2024

GF

I probably have the easiest girl to orgasm. Reach into her panties and find her clit and her pussy will overflow.
Finally I got her to dare. Cecilia was so nervous that someone would see her so I joked with her afterwards and said that a guy had been looking over the wall. Which no one had done and which she herself could see on the film afterwards.

Always fun to film outside. It will be more exciting then. My girlfriend masturbates down by the beach.

My girlfriend films her own pussy inside the toilet

Asked Emily if she wanted to undress. She said she wasn't going to dance around and strip. Then asked if she was shy. No but I don't dance and look silly. Do you dare to undress then? Why that? Because I would like to. She gave in and I hope no one we know sees this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...