Search This Blog

Monday 19 August 2024

Jerry

 Jerry works at my wife's job and he is a bit retarded but is the nicest person in the host according to my wife. She defends Jerry if someone is rude to him. Sometimes she invites him out to lunch. She has also invited him home for dinner, which I didn't appreciate at first, but when you talk to him, he is very nice and a bit funny. Jerry's biggest wish is to have a family. To make a story short. My wife and I were talking one evening about Jerry. My wife said she didn't think Jerry had seen a woman naked. Then you'll show him, I said jokingly. I absolutely could, she replied. Then I was a little shocked. We talked about it further and decided that we would let him see her naked. He got to see her naked the next time he came and he probably got a little scared at the same time as he seemed happy. Then everything went very quickly.

One night my wife said to Jerry.  Jerry arrived, she took him into our bedroom and began undressing him, causing him to freeze in fear. My wife told him there is nothing wrong. She touched him and he got to touch her and nothing more happened that night. The next time she told Jerry I should sit on a chair and watch them. I filmed my wife taking his cock in her mouth and Jerry just lay there. My wife was very careful and afterwards she said she was afraid he would squirt her in the mouth. 
I had told her that it is up to her what they do. When she told Jerry to suck on her breasts, he went crazy about her breasts. When it started to hurt a little she said she liked being licked between her legs too. It looked like she thought it was nice. Afterwards she said she was just faking it for him. It was more like having a puppy between your legs, she said.My wife looked at me several times and I gave her a thumbs up. She asked me if I had any condoms? I took one out and gave it to her. She helped Jerry with it. Now I saw my wife getting fucked which was a strange feeling. Afterwards, Jerry was so happy that you yourself were a little moved by it. That night my wife and I talked a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...