Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 August 2024

K&C

We have sex in bed and chris comes inside me. Afterwards we lie there together and touch each other. Feels that Chris is getting a little hard again and takes his cock in his mouth. Soon he wants to fuck again and it feels wonderful when he penetrates me. He becomes more and more intense and I feel how he squirts into my pussy.

Kate

We have more and more spontaneous sex, which I like. Here in the car. Kate is a bit of a coward, I think, as she does not dare to meet other cars with her breasts visible. Which I tease her a little about. She is a fantastic woman that I love more than anything.

Chris

We had decided to meet another couple who we had had dinner with a couple of days before, so we had gotten to know each other a little. Kate was so nervous about the evening. Everything went so well and Kate seemed happy with the evening.

Chris

Chris was so excited for the evening and I tried to calm myself down and tell myself that everything was going to be fine. They were really nice and said they were feeling a little nervous, which calmed me down a bit. Everything felt good and we became more and more brave. She rode Chris while I got fucked from behind. Then he wanted me to film both Chris and him simultaneously fucking her in her pussy. Then Chris said it was my turn to get two cocks in my pussy. Don't know if it was better but now I've tried it.

Kate

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...