Search This Blog

Friday 16 August 2024

Raziya & Natara

Natara works hard for Raziya to have an orgasm after she herself has been fucked by me.
Films where we are all active feel good to make as my cousin will also be active at the same time as myself.

This was an unexpected and amazing experience for me. Both girls lay naked in front of me. I was careful not to touch my cousin in any inappropriate place. When Natara was about to suck me off, I was surprised by my cousin caressing my scrotum and then grabbing the cock which she brought into Natara's mouth. I got so horny from what had been a bit forbidden for us.
Have noticed some change regarding Raziya. First she touched me and now when I was under Natara licking her pussy Raziya bends down and licks her asshole like I have never seen before.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...