Search This Blog

Saturday 31 August 2024

wonderfully


 Fuck Lotta, anything can happen. She doesn't want any foreplay, but it has to be fucked right away. Here we are at her house when she tells me to pull her used panties lying on the bed over my mouth. Just do as she says.
I filmed my wife once and when she got to see the footage she immediately said I had to delete it because she thought she looked terrible. I have secretly filmed sometimes without her knowing. Got me to upload a movie for fun. She will never find out, I hope.
My girlfriend in profile when she gets her Saturday treat
My wife gets fucked by another man while I film them. She has absolutely nothing against being fucked by someone else because she has done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...