Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2024

Hobby Filming



 I have filmed many young girls. I have an interest in tattooing and am pretty good at it and that's where I first came into contact with girls who wanted to tattoo me. Soon the rumor spread that I tattoo or lower the price of tattoos in exchange for filming. Since I also have a good permanent job with a decent salary, I could also pay the girls a bit if I didn't want a tattoo. Since I'm more than twice the age of the people I film, it was exciting to see the girls live. Since it is a small town with many people who are having a hard time, it spread that girls are able to earn a little extra money. I made sure everyone was sober and knew what they were getting into and I never touched a girl. All the girls did it of their own free will. Some girls brought a guy friend or I arranged for a guy of the right age.

Claudia was one of the first girls I got to film. She was a bit shy, which wasn't so strange. We first talked for a long time and came up with what I wanted to film. I didn't want her to feel like she had to do anything. Which she said she didn't feel, but it felt a little strange and hard to get going. Everything went well, we all thought.
Miranda wanted another tattoo and offered me to film her alone because she didn't want to be filmed with anyone else. She brought a dildo and she did it well.
Dolores was one of my favorites. It was like she enjoyed fucking and didn't care about me. She took the initiative and offered herself. I have many movies with her because I liked her and I often watched the movies.
I was hesitant to film Olivia. Deles, she was older than most of the other girls and she was the mother of a small child. She wanted to be filmed alone but I said I have several such films and don't need more right now. The next time she called she suggested that she could suck someone if I knew someone who was clean and nice. I understood then that she would not give up, so I got a boy and we filmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...