Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2024

Jerry

When I asked my wife if she liked to fuck Jerry, she almost got angry and asked what I meant by that. Realized it was a sensitive topic for her so I dropped the topic. I think she likes it and above all because she has some kind of motherly feeling for him.
I have no problem watching them fuck because Jerry is not a threat to our relationship. I think our sex life has improved since Jerry came into the picture. My wife has an easier time talking about sex now and we try new things more than we did before.
Jerry has a bit of a hard time giving. He's probably still unsure. Haven't got the whole sex thing yet. He likes to watch as he gets his cock sucked. My wife seems content to give Jerry what he wants.

My wife is trying to teach Jerry that he has to give back too. When he has to lick pussy, he is far too eager so it just feels like you have a puppy between your legs, says my wife. He is also eager to fuck her.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...