Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2024

Paul

This was one of the first times we filmed. We had set up a camera when we had sex on the sofa. It turned out that the camera was aimed completely wrong so it didn't turn out well. Paul said I should aim the camera at her. She jerked me off and let me come over her face. Now it turned out to be a fantastic film, I think, and Paul agreed with me.
After our first movie when I got to squirt her in the face it became something I loved to do. Paul looked so gorgeous with all my cum on his face. Paul didn't mind, and she didn't mind me filming her either.

I became a bit obsessed with spraying her in the face so she thought it was a bit monotonous. Now I only do it when Paul takes the initiative to do it. Paul asked me one night if I wanted to squirt her in the face on cam which surprised me as we had only been there watching before. After that, she was perfectly fine with us uploading videos on her. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...