Search This Blog

Friday 13 September 2024

X-Film

Filming outdoors is difficult and a lot can go wrong. The difficulties are that you have to interrupt quickly sometimes, It can be difficult to get the cock up because he is nervous, or that he comes too fast. Often the girls are not a problem if you make it clear to them in advance what you want. I depend on men who want to pay to be with me as I have to pay the girl. This man had a bit of a hard time holding out so there was a lot of licking on his part and the girl had to keep an eye on him while she sucked him. You always want a fuck at the end.
We found a good spot and only had to break once when some people came and passed by.
Those were fun times when you could sell movies. I didn't get rich from it, but I had many wonderful moments with my filming.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lis

 We had decided to make a slightly more exciting film. We have filmed some but mostly at home or out in nature where we were sure no one cam...