Search This Blog

Friday 4 October 2024

Ex


 We have made many films but now we had decided to make a more daring film. Claire sat quietly next to me on the way into town. She was probably a little nervous. There were a lot of people in town. Claire needed a moment to collect herself. The linen we had with us did not hide anything, so I understood that she was nervous. Okay now we do it she said. She changed in the middle of the street and several people stopped and looked at her. She walked around a bit and looked in shop windows and when she got used to it she went and ordered a coca cola. She must have felt braver now because she pulled up her skirt a bit so you could see she wasn't wearing any panties. We ended with me filming her topless by a window.
We hike a lot in the wild, but we also film and not just nature. Ylva probably also enjoys that I upload videos with her.
A little fun in the park. She is the woman in my life.
There is no doubt that my girlfriend likes to get something big in her pussy. Here in a car garage with a big dildo. It didn't take long before the pussy juice started dripping onto the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...