Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2024

K & C

This is what a Sunday can look like when we don't want to do anything but just stay at home. We go naked all day and when I see Kate walking around the kitchen naked it's amazing to see

Chris


 How you have sex can vary a lot, but when we have sex with a lot of feeling, it's both wonderful and nice. We take our time with each other and Chris is good at slowly giving me an amazing orgasm that makes me see stars.

Kate

We are on vacation. Asked Kate to play with my cock and after a while I told her to strip. Kate is a little shy, so she just took off her pants and panties. When I saw a truck in front of me, I told Kate to keep playing with her pussy as I passed the truck. She didn't dare. When I then stopped on the side of the road and told them to get out. She put on her panties and brought a jacket. Kate we're going to fuck and we won't stop until we're done even if there are cars coming. Kate kept an eye out for cars. Don't know why she gets so nervous or is so afraid that someone will see us.

Chris

I have to admit it was a great experience and a wonderful evening. We had a couple visiting and I was nervous all day while Chris was in a steely mood. It all started with some caution. Chris took it all in and started fucking me from behind and it wasn't long before I got a cock in my mouth too. Now all the nervousness dropped for everyone. I got to feel two cocks inside me for the first time. When woman said she also wants cock and handed the camera to her husband. Chris fucked her and I didn't think it felt weird at all. When her husband told me his wife was good at licking pussy, I knew I'd sit over her face while Chris fucked her. Felt her tongue and was afraid I would orgasm. She muttered that she wanted all the pussy juice and when her husband drove his cock into me it didn't take long for the orgasm to come. What do I feel now in retrospect? Well I would love to do it again because it was wonderful and the couple were great people.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...