Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Karin

First film about Karin. She was smoking on our balcony when I spontaneously started filming her. Asked if she felt sexy when she smokes? Then she pulled up the dress. After this film, I was a bit eager to film her more. Karin was not as happy to be filmed.
We made a few more films and Karin was firm that I wasn't allowed to show them to others, which I had no plans to do at the time. Karin also said that she felt stupid when I filmed her, which I don't understand.

Karin became more and more comfortable with being filmed. Now I have received permission to upload some films. We decided to dare and if anyone sees those who know us, be honest with us and not talk about us behind our backs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...