Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 October 2024

Matilda


 All of us guys like to squirt our girlfriend in the mouth or over her face. I get to do it several times a week.
I also get to film it. Of course, I have shown some films to my best friends without Matilda knowing about it. She knows I upload videos sometimes.
Inge can say that she is not beautiful with her smile and cum on her face 
Of course, Matild wants more than just sucking my cock. She likes to have her pussy licked and I can reveal that she is bisexual and has sex with her girl friends. But then they want to be alone and I have to accept that
I am satisfied to see her suck cock and to cum her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Store

A lot of people probably say we're crazy. Both me and my wife turn on doing it in public places. Here we have a friend who films and hel...