Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2024

My wife


 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think about. I kept talking about it every now and then but she wasn't interested. When we came to a compromise, she agreed to meet a friend of ours but no fucking or cock sucking, she said. Better than nothing. I saw that she got a little horny anyway, although she has a hard time admitting it. We'll see if we can take it further.
Why do you want to film and why should I look into the camera? My wife's thoughts
                We filmed for fun and it was never meant to be shown.
The film turned out much better than we could have imagined. Although we moved the camera or I held it, we were able to put together a film that we were very happy with. When we then masked my wife's face, she thought we ruined the film. She wanted us to show it without masking and said that if someone we know sees it, then we can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife

 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think...