Search This Blog

Friday 11 October 2024

Paul


 More from Paul and me. We were out with our dog in the park. When Paula sat down on a bench and told me to come. It is a big park that is very popular so there are always people there. She took out my cock and sucked it. I was terribly nervous even though it was a dream come true. Someone came walking so we had to interrupt and move on. She asked why I was nervous. She took out the cock again. She said she wants to get her face sprayed here in the park. Finally I managed to empty it all in her face. It was amazing. She took a selfie with all the cum on her face.
                                             The park again and now I wasn't as nervous, although it felt exciting. Paul thought it was fun to film outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paul

 More from Paul and me. We were out with our dog in the park. When Paula sat down on a bench and told me to come. It is a big park that is v...