We're on vacation. My wife always gets a little braver when we're on vacation.In the laundry room. Maybe she doesn't have any clean panties left.
My girlfriend shows me that she has no panties on todayOf course I'm going to buy ice cream for my girlfriend. Maybe I'll taste some ice cream or just lick some.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 21 April 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
car
My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...
-
My beautiful Clara. We love to travel and Clara loves to have fun, invent things In Las Vegas, things are always happening and people are h...
-
Oops You never know what the CIA will come up with. ...
-
My friends Shirley and Patricia together in bed Sometimes it's wonderful to just enjoy them instead of being there. Hope you enjoy too
No comments:
Post a Comment