Search This Blog

Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Margit

New videos of my wife Margit. Here she is peeing in a parking lot while we are on vacation.
                        What is she doing? Is she peeing on our motorcycle?
Margit doesn't just pee on film. She likes to play with her pussy a little while I'm filming and afterwards she always wants a cock inside her.
At home on our patio she sunbathes naked. We don't know what the neighbors think about it, but no one has complained yet.
Margit is broadcasting live, which we think is exciting. It's not just Margit who gets horny. I also get horny from everyone watching her, so I end up fucking her on the broadcast.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

car

My wife is lying naked next to me in the car. I drive around town, pull up alongside cars driven by lone men, and let them look at my wife. ...