I can't help but be proud of my girlfriend who was so brave on this day on vacation.
Sure, she's sunbathing topless on the beach, but this is something completely different. A moment in the shop She was probably less nervous than I was.She was more and more brave and didn't avoid people who were out and about.She received some happy shouts. She enjoyed having others look at her and she hopes that many others were happy to see her.Search This Blog
Sunday, 2 August 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Proud
I can't help but be proud of my girlfriend who was so brave on this day on vacation. Sure, she's sunbathing topless on the beach, b...
-
My beautiful Clara. We love to travel and Clara loves to have fun, invent things In Las Vegas, things are always happening and people are h...
-
Oops You never know what the CIA will come up with. ...
-
My friends Shirley and Patricia together in bed Sometimes it's wonderful to just enjoy them instead of being there. Hope you enjoy too
No comments:
Post a Comment