Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2021

we sisters like each other

We have been a couple for 1 year and have lived together for 7 months. this is our favorite position. Mia o Keith
we help each other with everything my best friend and I and we have fun at the same time
this is the second time for both of us and the first time we filmed
we were two couples having a party. do not know how we got into the subject but we persuade our girlfriends to have sex with each other. I filmed everything. after a while we guys jumped in with.
I'm ashamed of this movie. my friend was drunk so i tricked my friend into taking a shower so she could get out in the evening. What she did not know was that I was filming her and me together. was a little shocked when she started kissing me.have shown the movie to her. you only get to see a small piece of the film




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...