Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2021

Ellen. too greedy

I make some extra money being online. I'm not ashamed of it because I sometimes get really horny. This day everything went wrong because I had promised a customer who paid extra if I did it at my school and he wanted to see that there were people in the room. It was stupid of me but I probably just thought about the money. Everything went well. was when I was to be discovered a couple of times. as you can see in the second movie everything went to hell. two teachers came up and asked what I was doing and I was thrown out. did not dare go to school in two days.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...