Search This Blog

Saturday 2 January 2021

wife

my wife is not so happy to be filmed but I get horny from filming her.
a hot summer day on our terrace. which ended with me having to fuck my wife
my wife sent a message that I should hurry home after work and this movie was included. My work colleague got to see the film. my wife got angry about it but when i had explained that he liked what he saw and greeted her that she was beautiful, she calmed down. my sexy wife.
when my wife has been in the garage, I find no tools afterwards
I work during the day as my wife masturbates online. it does not matter that my wife gets horny by others who watch and comment on her because only I can fuck her




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...