Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 March 2024

car


 Kelly (my wife) and I travel around the country working at various trade shows. It will be long days in the car. To make it a little more fun, Kelly started showing her breasts to the truck drivers when we were out on the roads. It all started as a fun thing to do.
We were going to wash the car and I ended up washing my friend, which I was happy to do. She is amazing and likes to make everything a little more fun. Even though there was a high risk that someone would come or see us, she wasn't the least bit worried about it.
Saw out of the corner of my eye that my wife took out a big dildo. Keep your eyes on the road, she said. I turned on the car's camera. Heard her pussy splashing as the dildo went in and out.
I know I'm taking the risk of being found out and every time I think I need to be more careful. But it's like I want the thrill because every time I go live and feel horny I want to be in a place where I can be discovered and my viewer likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl outdoors

 My Japanese girlfriend. Filmed her naked at an abandoned fishing village. My friend Nora had agreed to be photographed in just her panties....