Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 March 2024

With my friend


 My ex always asks if our friend has been here. She asks a lot about her. To make her happy, I usually tell her how nice her breasts are and that I like her clean-shaven pussy.
Quickly noticed that she was excited and more active than usual. Suddenly I felt her grab my cock on top of my underpants and pulled a couple of times before I let go. She whispered that she just wanted to feel if I was horny too. It was the first time she touched it.
The next time we met I felt her hand on my cock again and after a while her hand went under my underpants and grabbed the cock. My cock became rock hard. She also brought a dildo that she wanted me to use on her.
Next time my ex came and as usual she asked about our friend. I didn't say anything about her touching me but said we had met. When she wants to watch a movie when I met our friend, I brought out an old movie for her to watch. She also asked if our friend had seen any movies with the two of us. Yes replied that she had not or asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She knows nothing

 She has no idea that she is being filmed. It has become a little thing for me to secretly film.  Perhaps not so kindly done to her. Only me...