Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2024

Raziva & Natara


 Now that Natara had taken the first step and dared to touch Raziya a little while I was filming. Raziya convinced Natara to be in a new film. We decided they would just soap each other in the shower. Everything went very well and the girls touched each other. Without any warning, Raziya bends down and kisses Natara's pussy and tells her to sit down. This is definitely my cousin's first time licking a pussy and I don't think she's had real sex either. It's the first time someone touches Natara's pussy. I showered them with praise afterwards and they just giggled but seem to have had fun.

Two days later they came to my house but Natara felt a little dizzy and wanted some air. I told my cousin that we could make a little movie anyway. She undressed and sat on the bed with a dildo in her hand .After a little while she got up and motioned for me to follow. She crept up behind Natara and pulled down both her skirt and panties. She both kissed and licked her ass while caressing Natara's pussy. She even inserted a finger into her ass. I understand now that my cousin is horny for Natara and it became a movie anyway and a step further in our filming.
Now I wanted to make Natara dare to lick Raziya's pussy too. I talked to my cousin about it and she thinks it would be in the shower. It turned out perfect because Raziya guided her all the way so everything was natural.
Now everything was easier because all three of us could talk about it. Raziya was the most forward and wanted to film but Natara didn't say no but was still a bit shy when we talked. My cousin had developed a taste for sex and she often wanted Natara to insert a finger into her and also suck on her breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Big friend

My friend has stopped sulking because I secretly filmed her and uploaded the video here. This time she agreed to me filming her. I like to f...