Search This Blog

Thursday 25 April 2024

With my frinde


 My ex wanted to see a movie when me and her friend met. When I asked why, she just replied that she was a little curious. She sat on the bed and watched as I crawled over to her and said. That wasn't why you came, was it? I started undressing her and noticed she was already wet so I thought she must have been horny seeing me and her friend. I whispered that I could show her where we did instead. I told her while satisfying her and she liked it..
I was full of anticipation when my ex's friend would come because now she had started touching my cock. When I was lying behind her she asked if my cock was hard. Yes, I muttered. Push your cock against me then she said. Even with my underpants  on it was a wonderful experience. But more than that it wasn't for me.
The next time I met her she was a bit more interested in my cock which she touched a couple of times. After she had her orgasm she told me to take off my the underpants   and I would get a foot massage. It was wonderful to just lie there and feel her feet on my cock. Suddenly she sat up and started jerking my cock until I ejaculated.
This time she didn't get to see a movie with me and her friend. I said I would tell her what we did instead. I whispered in her ear as I told her what I did with her friend. It made my ex very horny, but when I asked afterwards if it made her horny, she avoided the question

No comments:

Post a Comment

Raziya & Natara

I notice a clear change in Natara: She has become braver or hornier. She dares to take her own initiative more now and is much more active. ...