Search This Blog

Sunday 12 May 2024

Big friend

My friend has stopped sulking because I secretly filmed her and uploaded the video here. This time she agreed to me filming her.
I like to fuck her in the ass because she is tight there. At least she doesn't mind being fucked there.
She doesn't have it so easy as she is ashamed because she is so fat. The reason we get along so well is because I am also a bit odd. I like wearing panties and sometimes wearing a bra, which I dare to do together with her. I also have a small cock.




It was no secret among some of our friends that we fucked. One night when we were smoking with another friend, I asked him if he wanted to fuck her without her hearing what I said. I started caressing her and she was a bit reserved at first but became more relaxed and when I told our friend to feel her nice breasts she didn't protest. In the end we were all naked. Whispered in her ear. Do you want cock in your pussy? She mumbled and then I told our friend that she wants a cock now. When he fucked her, I filmed them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulrika

 Those of you who have seen our previous films remember that Ulrika likes to be watched and even lets a man fuck her. ( Which we had a discu...