Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 May 2024

Girl

I have an app that I can use to start the camera at home. Since I know that when my girlfriend is off from work, she often walks around the house naked, I sometimes turn on the camera and watch her.
I usually look at my girlfriend when she's on camera. It rolled in well with tokens when a guy wrote that if he promised to deposit 25 tokens if she peed on the camera. She said 50, there were more willing to contribute so it was 50.
After we had sex, my friend Karina went and sat in the window to smoke. Couldn't resist filming her there in the window which she didn't seem to mind.
Being on live broadcast has become a habit for me as there are so many lovely people there.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun

 Kalisa owns a small restaurant where we had breakfast and sometimes lunch. Kalisa always offered herself and had a great mood. We discovere...