Search This Blog

Sunday 19 May 2024

Fun

After party at a bar in Thailand. My friend's wife likes to party and have fun. I don't know if my friend thought she went a little too far this evening. My wife thought so anyway.

                                              A tough workout with my wife

We are nudists so it's no wonder my wife goes naked in our house. She doesn't usually open the door naked. When the doorbell rang, we knew it was our food from the Chinese restaurant. Told my wife she could open naked and joke with him. My wife had done it once before. Now that it was the same guy, my wife asked if they could take a selfie, which he happily did. You can see in the video that his hand wants to touch her breast. When my wife said thank you and goodbye, he paused before quietly asking if he could touch her breasts. My wife thought it was okay because he looked so kind and shy.

Crazy. My wife's friend has a child and this was the first night she was out without a child. Towards the end of the evening milk began to flow from her breasts which were rock hard. My wife told her to come with me to the toilet so she could empty a little. I also needed to go, so I followed them to the bathroom because I thought they were going to the bathroom, but they stayed outside. When she squeezed, it sprayed in all directions. Wait, said my wife, I'll suck it out instead. Then I was quick with my mobile because I didn't want to miss this. When my wife was done she told me to take the other breast. Never in my life, I replied. Now don't be ridiculous, it's just nutritious milk said my wife. Afterwards I ordered a whiskey to get rid of the taste in my mouth.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun

 Kalisa owns a small restaurant where we had breakfast and sometimes lunch. Kalisa always offered herself and had a great mood. We discovere...