Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Live broadcast

You've seen me when I broadcast live with Carl before. Now it's Johan who wanted to be with me on cam. He wasn't nearly as shy as Carl was at the beginning. Johan was more eager to play with my pussy, which I liked
Me and my wife again when we are on cam. The special thing about this occasion was that more people want to see her face when the horniness spread over her face. When I looked at it in hindsight, I also thought it was lovely to see her face when she is horny.

Was at Katarina's house one evening and we ate pizza and watched cam together. When she put her hand between my legs and said she was a little horny. We took off our clothes after a while, she asked if I knew how to log into the cam. Do you want us to be on camera, I said. Yes, it must have been exciting that people are watching without knowing who is watching. The viewers quickly increased and Katrin was now completely wild. When someone wrote that they wanted to see her get a cock in the ass, so she asked me to fuck her in the ass. Now there were more six hundred viewers. I told her that I will squirt soon and she wants to get it on her face. Straight from the ass to the mouth. Afterwards, Katrin was satisfied and happy that we had so many viewers.
My girlfriend sucks me live.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun

 Kalisa owns a small restaurant where we had breakfast and sometimes lunch. Kalisa always offered herself and had a great mood. We discovere...