Search This Blog

Friday 10 May 2024

Girl


 We had decided to film a film that we would upload to the internet. I wasn't allowed to upload the first two videos because she thought they were too ridiculous to show. We tried again a couple of days later. Now Amelia thought it was okay to show.
                                               The center of town. The nervousness left Alva quickly. People passing by must have understood what we were doing.
Filippa plays with herself and watches a movie where she and Marielle snuggle together. Marielle sits and tries to concentrate on an assignment she has to hand in.
Isabella and I on a walk and I know she has nothing under her coat. Isabella now knows that I always want to see her pee so I don't have to ask her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...