Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Ulrika's ideas

Sex life must never be boring, says my wife Ulrika. When she wanted to film us, she immediately said that we should also upload the film for others. We weren't going to be masked either. We made some films.
The next step for Ulrika was that we would do it on Skype for a man who wanted to watch. It was not difficult for Ulrika to find men who wanted to look at us. I was a bit hesitant about what I thought of the idea but Ulrika liked it and told me to film her pussy in close-up so they could see it properly.
The next idea she came up with I said no to. She argued about the idea as soon as she got the chance. She thought I was ridiculous because it wasn't that different from when we were on Skype. When I asked why, she replied that she wanted to feel the physical presence. I understood that I was not going to win this argument. She invited him home and it turned out that he was both scared and shy. Which made it easier for me, but Ulrika was a little disappointed with him afterwards.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...