Search This Blog

Saturday 1 June 2024

Alexandra

This is how I thought my sex life would be after the divorce. A rubber cock. Watched live broadcasts and plucked up the courage to broadcast myself. Which was exciting and not as lonely.
One day I ran into an acquaintance of my ex's husband. We had a cup of coffee together and talked. He invited me out for dinner and afterwards we ended up at his house and we had sex. A few weeks later I invited him to dinner and everything ended up with me playing with his cock live which we found exciting even though he didn't want to show his face. We shut down when it was time to fuck.

Now we meet quite regularly for sex and other festivities. One evening he wants to have sex live. Now the viewers got to see when we fucked too, which was an extra spice for both of us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulrika

 Those of you who have seen our previous films remember that Ulrika likes to be watched and even lets a man fuck her. ( Which we had a discu...