Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2024

Lucy


                                                  Lucy gets cock in both her holes
Our friend fucks Lucy before she takes a shower
Finally, finally I got to film Lucy's handsome friend. She agreed to suck a cock but would keep her panties on she said. But Lucy made her take them off. Because she couldn't resist Lucy's tongue. Lucy licked her while Lucy was fucked from behind. Lucy's friend is really sexy and her pussy is one of the most gorgeous things I've ever seen.
                                                        Most of the time I'm filming and I'm a little jealous of my friend who fucks Lucy. Here I'm filming myself together with Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...