Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2024

First time for my wife


 I was the first to get up in the morning. I sat at the computer and looked at the camera while I prepared breakfast. Many were live streaming from the kitchen while they ate breakfast. I got the idea to log in and see if they were someone who would look at me. My wife arrived and I quickly switched to someone else's camera. Luckily she wasn't naked. What are you looking at? Cam looks to see if anyone is awake now. She sat down in front of the computer. I had to say people could see her now. How? I switched to our camera. Saw immediately that there were now many more people looking at our camera. Is everyone seeing this now? Yes, everyone inside our camera sees. She read what people wrote. You can turn off the camera up there, I said, but she didn't. She probably didn't know what to do and realized she had a hand on her pussy. Then came several comments to her. Yeah said she was popular and they don't want you to take your hand off your pussy. When I saw her put her hand down again I took off my pants and asked if she wanted to suck cock for her audience? She didn't hesitate. She took off her bra and there was no doubt that she was now horny. Take off your panties and I'll fuck you. I whispered in her ear that there are over eighty people watching you get fucked now. When we finished she sat down in front of the chamber again. My wife really likes to have an audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angnes and friend

 We both knew that our friend had a bit of a crush on my wife. Since we have a relationship that is a bit open, we thought we would have som...