Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2024

Abby

At that time we were having a hard time making ends meet financially. I was unemployed and we had bought a house. We started filming and tried to sell them and it went well but it wasn't enough. When my wife Abby suggested that men get to see her live and take pictures when we were shooting movies. We advertised in our videos that you could photograph Abby for $350 for a film shoot. Surprisingly, many people wanted to photograph her.
We went one step further. Abby said if I didn't have a problem with it, she didn't either. Loyal customers who returned to photograph Abby's were offered to fuck Abby for a significantly higher fee. The requirement was that they used a condom. Now we have stopped filming and I got a job and this time is behind us now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

She knows nothing

 She has no idea that she is being filmed. It has become a little thing for me to secretly film.  Perhaps not so kindly done to her. Only me...