Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2024

two girls


 We are a couple and we like to have sex together
We both like to be licked in the ass
The girlfriend with her best friend. A perfect foreplay for all of us because after this both want cock.
Who says girls don't want a little excitement? In the middle of the day we were standing on the balcony and I felt a hand move over my ass. The hand became more intense and finally it unbuttoned my pants and disappeared into my panties. I looked out over all the people and cars below me when my lips were parted by a finger. Just as suddenly the hand disappeared and I wondered if it was over now. At the same time as my pants were pulled down, I heard a voice say that the moment will remain. My buttocks are pulled apart and then I feel the tongue. An amazing experience that my friend gave me.
Of course we like both guys. Now the guys just have to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

She knows nothing

 She has no idea that she is being filmed. It has become a little thing for me to secretly film.  Perhaps not so kindly done to her. Only me...