Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2024

Amazing friends

My former neighbor. She is ten years older than me but we got along very well. By chance we started having sex with each other. Now I have moved because of my job but I miss her. One of the last times we had sex, I got to film her, which I got to keep as a memory of her.
She is my best female friend. Although she doesn't want to fuck, she sucks me sometimes. She has no problem stripping naked because she knows I want to see her naked. She whispers to me to squirt in her mouth. She let me touch her and didn't mind everything being filmed.

 

                              My friend has run away from his wife again
What a friend I have. She likes sex as much as I do and she's good at sucking cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...