Search This Blog

Friday 12 July 2024

Anika

                                                      Four films with my wife Annika when she urinates 




                                                   

Don't be prepared for her to go pee. Didn't get a good angle of her.
If you've put on a nice piece of jewelry when you go out, you don't want to hide it with any panties. I don't know who saw it this evening. At home on the hotel balcony, she spreads her legs a little and just lets it come.
Anika pees in her pants, and if you don't have pants, it will come anyway.
On the way home to the hotel. Now I can't walk another meter and now I have to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...