Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 July 2024

Beach

                                                  From our holiday in Lanzarote.
                                                 
                                                 Crawling on my wife on the beach
We had arrived at the hotel when Helen wants to go down to the beach to look. Bring swimwear, I told her, but she thought it was too windy for a swim. Once down on the beach, she wants to swim, but she didn't have any bathing suits with her like I did. I told her to run in and just take a dip. Should I bathe naked? Yes, if you dare. Helen always has to prove that she dares anything.

She has only seen the first part of the film when she is bathing and I secretly filmed the rest of the film which I did not show her. You can see the whole film on my wife.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...