Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2024

Mimi


 Mimi and I sat having coffee opposite the cinema inside the shopping centre. No one went into the cinema so Mimi suggested we go inside. There were three people in the entire cinema sitting there. It was twelve o'clock in the day, so it wasn't so strange. We can't get a better chance, Mimi said
Mimi has a friend that she likes to play with and share. For Mimi, it's natural for her friend to suck my cock and for me to fuck her.
This video was just filmed spontaneously and was never intended to be shown. We were going to a big party with friends. I filmed a little from time to time. Mimi was really sexy and at night the skirt also came off. When Mimi inter drinks alcohol, she drove. On the way home I couldn't help but touch her. On the way up to the apartment she sucked my cock for a little while and inside the apartment she told me to put the chamber away because she wants to be fucked before we go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...