Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2024

L & L


 All three of us have been playing since we were little. They were the first girls I saw naked and they were the first girls I got to touch. They both examined each other early on and it has continued since then. They have never made any secret from me that they have sex together. Now I film them and we try to make something exciting out of it.
Here they sit and play with each other right next to the road, but that doesn't stop them from licking each other's pussies. I get to help keep an eye out.
Out in the yard behind the house. I don't think they would care if anyone saw them. Well, all three of us have sex sometimes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...