Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2024

Park


 Me and Madde filmed in the park. Madde was a little nervous at first.
I get nice orgasms when I sit in the park in the middle of the day and masturbate a little on the sly. I see people from a distance and sometimes I'm connected live for a little extra excitement.
You have to be prepared for most things when filming. Just as she opens her dress, a man sits down on the bench. When he leaves, I ask her if she dares to take it off for a little while. She looks around. I say people only see your back. She takes off her dress and now sits completely naked in the park. Incredibly bravely done.
After a long day in town we walked through a park. After seeing her black panties on several occasions during the day, my imagination had run speed. Then when she sat down on a bench to rest I told her I wanted to see a little more of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...