Search This Blog

Sunday 21 July 2024

Lez


 No wonder our friend feels a little uncomfortable when she and my girlfriend are filmed by me. It's the first time I film them together and the first time I see her naked too.
Seeing the two of them together is fantastic.
You've seen them before, but then it was only my girlfriend Amira who took off her clothes. Cathrine never wanted to take off her clothes. I asked Amira to try to persuade her to take off her clothes. Never seen Amira lick pussy before which was amazing to see and how good she was with Catheine.
This time it was extra fun to be on cam because my friend Lisbert was with me for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fuck

 It's hard to film when you're fucking. The most important thing for me was that you see that it was my wife who got fucked. Me and ...