Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Wife

Couldn't resist filming her after we had sex. She looked so sexy lying in bed.
Enjoys watching my wife sunbathing naked by the pool. This time I filmed her and when she discovered I was filming. She said this is not much to film and I replied that she looked sexy. when she lay there naked. If you want a sexy movie, I can arrange it. She started touching herself. What surprised me was that she did it so naturally as if she did it often.
Both me and my wife are big people. We've both learned not to care what others think so my wife didn't mind me uploading this video on her.

It felt a little forbidden when I filmed my wife. It feels even more forbidden to upload the video so people can see her pussy in close-up and how she stop a dildo in her pussy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife

 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think...