Search This Blog

Sunday 7 July 2024

Morning gift


 I had decided to give my husband a morning gift when I got home from a night's work. Got out of the car and started filming myself walking down the road. Went home and watched the movie in the driveway before going inside. The movie wasn't great, just messy. A breast there and a bit of my pussy there. Yes, that's how the movie looked so I decided to remove it. The next morning I decided to try again. Decided not to be a coward and took off all my clothes. Now the movie was much better.
Was so nervous at first but the further I went the braver I got. My husband was shocked when I showed him the film in the morning. The following evening he invited me to dinner as a thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inger

 My girl Inger has a passion. She likes to broadcast live. If I'm home, she goes down to the basement where we have a guest room. I can ...