Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 July 2024

My boyfriends


 Those of you who have seen me with Carl before know that he is a bit shy and hardly dared to touch me. Now I told him I want him to touch me.
What is it with guys? First time with Micke and he was a little nervous that we would do it on cam. What happens ?  He must have seen that I had no panties on, I never felt his hand between my legs. He hardly dared to touch my breasts. No, Micke, I was disappointed in you.
Despite the disappointment with Micke, he got another chance a few days later. Now I told him to be a little more active with me. It got better although I noticed he was still nervous. Guys want to, but they're a bit of a coward.
Noticed I was losing viewers. Steve was probably the most active friend so I called him and asked if he wanted to come over tonight. He was probably a little shocked when he realized that I wasn't just going to jerk him off. I had decided that I had to do something more. I was careful to feel so I wouldn't get his cum in my mouth. Afterwards, I was glad I had taken this step. I think it was the first time for Steve because he was a little uncomfortable afterwards when we talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife

 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think...