Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 July 2024

Kelly

It had been a long night at the fair so after only a couple of hours of sleep we were on our way to the next fair. In the afternoon, Kelly fell asleep in the car. I saw a truck a little further ahead. Sat on our camera and played a bit with her nipples which got hard instantly. The driver looked wide-eyed at Kelly and when I brought my hand down to her pussy, she opened her eyes. Looked at the driver and caressed the breasts. Then we drove on and I said she could go back to sleep now.
On my way to a new show and we had filmed Kelly and some drivers when I got to the next truck. We're filming this one too, Kelly said. It was a slightly older driver, but he looked wide-eyed at Kelly, who after a while took off her pants and started massaging  pussy. It didn't take long before she orgasmed. Afterwards, she said the driver looked so kind and seemed to appreciate what he saw. It made me horny, Kelly said.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wife

 My wife is a bit shy while I am more open. When I told her that I would like to see her with someone else, she said it was nothing to think...